IPAA NSW Membership
The Institute of Public Administration Australia NSW Division is the peak independent professional association for public sector professionals in NSW.
Connecting with IPAA NSW means connecting with some of the most influential people in the NSW public sector.
When you become a member of IPAA NSW you are immediately eligible to participate in high-level networking and you receive a host of quality products and services that will enhance your career.
Why become a member?
There are many reasons to become a member, check out the information on:
Become part of a vigorous professional community committed to connecting people and ideas to improve the public sector.
As an IPAA NSW member you will:
- hear key decision makers discuss the issues, challenges and directions that drive today’s public sector
- share stimulating ideas that challenge conventional thinking
- tap into the best of national and international public sector practice
- meet colleagues at all levels from a diverse range of agencies, sectors and industries
- stay informed by keeping abreast of new initiatives across the public sector
- advance your career by attending our highly-rated professional development courses at a reduced cost
- participate in special interest groups that provide opportunities to explore issues in small groups at greater depth
- read about what’s happening in government across Australia and the world.
IT’S EASY TO JOIN
IPAA NSW membership is an important investment in your future – and your outlay is fully tax deductible. Membership runs for a full year after you join.
Some of the most active, interested and influential people in the Australian public sector are IPAA members. It’s time you joined them.
Join online or download the membership form and fax to 02 9241 1920.