Gateway reviewer simulation workshop
Capability stream: Capacity to deliver
Prices include GST and are subject to change
- Attendance at the 'Gateway familiarisation workshop'
Gateway reviews are independent peer reviews of major procurement projects at defined decision points in programs and projects. This workshop explains the Gateway process of participating in Gateway reviews.
This workshop simulates a Gateway review at the business case stage. It provides participants with a better understanding of the Gateway review process. The workshop covers the Gateway review processes including simulating the planning day, simulating the review and reporting review findings to the project sponsor. A variety of learning methods is used, including facilitated discussions, experiential simulations and role-plays. All learning is highly transferable to the workplace.
By the end of this course attendees should be able to:
- understand how a Gateway review works
- participate in a simulated review.
Benefits to your organisation
- better understanding of what happens during a Gateway review
- improved procurement discipline on major procurement projects
Benefits to you
- understanding of how the Gateway process works
- experience in how to conduct a Gateway review