Terms and Conditions
Payment must be made either in full online at the time of confirming purchase or 14 days from the date of the invoice.
Payment is required prior to attending the event or course.
Early Bird Registrations
To be eligible for the Early Bird rate, all registrations must paid in full by Friday 31 July 2020.
Cancellation policy - Events
- Cancellation must be in writing
- Cancellation received more than 10 business days prior to the event running — no penalty will be incurred
- Cancellation received within 5–10 business days prior to the event running — 50% of the event fee will be payable
- Cancellation received within 1–5 business days prior to the event running — 100% of the event fee will be payable.
Note: If you do not cancel and do not attend, 100% of the event fee must be paid.
Transfer policy - Events
Penalties may be waived in exceptional circumstances, work commitments do not count as exceptional circumstances.
- All requests for transfers must be in writing
- Substitute nominees may attend in your place where deemed appropriate; however, if a member wishes to substitute a non-member in their place the full fee will be payable.
IPAA NSW reserves the right to change programs/speakers/venue, or to cancel programs if the enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond our control prevail. All registrants will be notified in the event of cancellation and their registration will be refunded.
For our full terms and conditions click here