January to June
NSW public servants have achieved extraordinary things over the last two years, through a commitment to adaption, innovation, and service to the community.
But if the last two years have been about adapting to crisis, 2022 will be about transitioning to renewal. It’s time to regain autonomy in your workplace and help create a sector that you want to work in.
Our 2022 program is designed to help you make that transition, with a focus on the capabilities you’ll need for success. You can see a full listing below of what we are offering over the next six months, but here are just a few highlights:
- Skills for Success - six micro-learning events on new foundational skills for all public servants.
- On the Couch - International Women’s Day event - featuring Karen Webb, new Commissioner of the NSW Police Force.
- Public sector CEOs and Young Professionals Breakfast - the ultimate networking event for future public sector leaders.
- Building effective hybrid teams – how to lead a successful team in the new world of work.
- Short courses on fundamental public sector skills - including Taking Minutes That Count; Writing Briefs, Building Effective Hybrid Teams, and How Modern Government Works.
- Diploma of Project Management - the only project management course entirely customised for the public sector.
Co-designed with public sector leaders and People and Culture specialists and including many free events, our program blends thought leadership, capability development, intelligent discussion and professional networking opportunities. Members of IPAA NSW receive discounted rates for our events and courses. Affiliate membership is free of charge for all NSW public sector employees and professional membership is only $250 per annum. If you are not already a member, please visit our membership page to join online.
: In planning our events and courses, we continuously monitor the public health orders issued by the NSW Department of Health in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, this program may be subject to change.
If you require any further information or would like to go on our mailing list to receive further information regarding our events and courses, please phone us on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected]