About the event
IPAA NSW's annual Women Executive Luncheon celebrates women in leadership and explores how we can ensure women continue to strive for executive careers in the public sector.
The event includes a formal address from senior female leaders as well as a sit-down luncheon where senior women network and share experiences of leadership in public service roles.
Previous speakers include:
- Susan Pascoe AM, Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- Dr Cassandra Goldie, CEO, Australian Council of Social Services (ACOSS)
- The Hon. Catherine Cusask, Member of the New South Wales Legislative Council
- Marina Go, General Manager of the Hearst Bauer Media brands and Chair of the Wests Tigers NRL Club
- Mary-Ann O'Loughlin, Deputy Secretary, NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Jodi McKay, MP, Shadow Minister for Justice and Police, Shadow Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight and Member for Strathfield
- Jeannine Biviano, Deputy Secretary, Finance Strategy & Operations for the NSW Department of Trade and Investment
- Deputy Commissioner Catherine Burn, NSW Police Force
- Gabrielle Kibble AO, Chair of the Planning Assessment Commission, former Chair of the Heritage Council of NSW and former Director-General of the NSW Department of Urban Affairs and Planning
- Dr Mary Foley, Director General, NSW Health
- Anne Summers, renowned author, award-winning journalist, and campaigner for women's equality
- Robyn Kruk AM, CEO of the National Mental Health Commission, and former Director-General of NSW Health and the Department of Premier and Cabinet
- The Hon Pru Goward MP, Minister for Women and Minister for Family and Community Services
- Ann King, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Director of Customer Service at the Roads and Traffic Authority of NSW.
This event is exclusively for senior women within the NSW public sector and is a key event on the IPAA NSW calendar.
Photos from the 2018 Women's Executive Luncheon can be viewed below.