The purpose of the program is to equip participants to understand the organisation’s customer experience strategy and, through a customer lens, how it can be improved. The program emphasises the importance of customer education and how internal service providers impact service delivery.
Core topics include:
- The customer journey
- Continuous improvement
- Making it easy
- A personal action plan
- I understand the importance of creating great customer experiences and what that means for me and my role
- I have tools and techniques to understand internal and external customer perspectives and the implications for service delivery
- I understand how to work with internal stakeholders for continuous improvement of the customer experience
- I have made a personal commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all I do and to promoting this focus within my organisation
NSW Public Sector Framework Capabilities
This course is targeted at Adept level. The following behaviours from the framework are covered:
Relationships: Commit to customer service, Influence and negotiate
Results: Deliver results
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality customer-focused services.
- Understand customer perspectives and ensure responsiveness to their needs.
- Identify customer service needs and implement solutions.
- Find opportunities to co-operate with internal and external parties to improve outcomes for customers.
- Identify and share business process improvements to enhance effectiveness.
Course participants will be provided with a hard copy workbook.
Enquiries: For more information on our learning programs, please contact the IPAA NSW Learning Team on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected].