The Customer Service Excellence program supports participants to deliver customer service excellence as part of the wider organisational goal of improving customer service and customer advocacy.
- I understand the importance of creating great customer experiences and what that means for me and my role
- I have tools and techniques to engage both internal and external customers with professionalism and confidence
- I understand that different customers have different needs and how this influences their service delivery expectations
- I understand how to manage difficult conversations with customers, and feel confident that I can handle these conversations in a structured and thoughtful way
- I have made a personal commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all I do
NSW Public Sector Framework Capabilities
This course is targeted at Adept to Advanced level. The following behaviours from the framework are covered:
Relationships: Commit to customer service
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality customer-focused services.
- Understand customer perspectives and ensure responsiveness to their needs.
- Identify customer service needs and implement solutions.
- Find opportunities to co-operate with internal and external parties to improve outcomes for customers.
- Ensure that the organisation’s systems, processes, policies and programs respond to customer needs.
- Promote a culture of quality customer service in the organisation.
Course participants will be provided with a hard copy workbook.
Enquiries: For more information on our learning programs, please contact the IPAA NSW Learning Team on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected].