24 November 2020 (facilitated online)
The Customer Service Leader program is about equipping public sector leaders with practical tools and techniques to ensure that they are able to inspire and motivate their teams to deliver great customer experiences.
Core topics include:
- Understanding CX strategy in the context of my role and organisation
- Understanding, creating and delivering customer value
- Characteristics of successful CX leaders – implementing customer-centric principles
- Leading and sustaining change and overcoming, resistance to change
- Engaging the team to create a customer-focused culture
- Coaching for behavioural change
- Individual leadership commitments to change.
- I understand why customer service is important, and what this means for me and my role
- I understand that some staff might be resistant to truly taking ownership of creating great customer experiences, and I have tools and techniques to deal with this resistance
- I understand the ‘Dos and Don’ts’ of good customer service behaviour and feel confident that I will be able to identify these behaviours in myself and others
- I understand how I can inspire, motivate and coach other staff members towards delivering great customer service
- I have made a personal commitment to unlock a customer focused mindset in myself and in others.
NSW Public Sector Framework Capabilities
This course is targeted at Adept to Advanced level. The following behaviours from the framework are covered:
Relationships: Commit to customer service
People management: Inspire direction and purpose, Optimise Business Outcomes. Manage reform and change
- Promote a culture of quality customer service in the organisation.
- Find opportunities to co-operate with internal and external parties to improve outcomes for customers.
- Initiate and develop partnerships with customers to define and evaluate service performance outcomes.
- Work with others to translate strategic direction into operational goals and build a shared understanding of the link to core business outcomes Create opportunities for recognising and celebrating high performance at the individual and team level.
- Champion the organisational vision and strategy, and communicate the way forward.
- Encourage others to strive for ongoing performance improvement.
- Provide guidance, coaching and direction to others managing uncertainty and change.
Course participants will be provided with a hard copy workbook.
Enquiries: For more information on our learning programs, please contact the IPAA NSW Learning Team on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected].