This team building and team facilitation course is an interactive way to build or improve collaboration with others and value their contribution. Teams get to do fun challenges that bring out the best and worst team behaviours in a safe, non-threatening environment, observed by an experienced team coach. An experienced facilitator then debriefs the observed behaviours in the context of what they did well and what they could improve, with application back to the workplace. The team then applies the learning in another round of challenges, also observed by the facilitator. These are again debriefed and the learning and behaviours are again related back to the team in the workplace.
- Gain a thorough understanding and practice of effective team behaviours
- Create and execute a combined team approach
- Implement common team behaviours/ team practice/ communication, etc.
- Create and execute the setting/ learning of behaviours for a common culture/values, etc.
NSW Public Sector Framework Capabilities
This course is targeted at Foundational to Intermediate level. The following behaviours from the framework are covered:
Relationships: Work collaboratively, Communicate effectively, Influence and negotiate
- Respond to others who need clarification or guidance on the job.
- Step in to help others when workloads are high.
- Keep team and supervisor informed of work tasks.
Enquiries: For more information on our learning programs, please contact the IPAA NSW Learning Team on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected].