This course is different! Trainers take participants through the theory, then on the same day go with participants back to their desks or computer room to assist them in implementing the learnings they have been taught right then and there.
Our Increase Productivity and Work Effectiveness course imparts best practice Time Management principles: immediately useable, very practical tools, tips, methods and frameworks that actually work in the real world and amazing short cuts and tips to use Outlook to its best practical advantage.
As a result of this course, staff will be more consistent in meeting deadlines, will stress less, be more productive and recoup up to 1 hour+ per day to spend on the important tasks (or go home earlier!) – and get their inboxes down to ZERO unread emails!
- Get inboxes down to ZERO unread emails and sustain this ongoing
- Staff get back more time (on average up to 1-1 ½ hours+ per day) to spend on important tasks
- Use of calendar and tasks, and planning and processes to ensure things get things done more efficiently, effectively and on time
- Plan more effectively so work and deadlines don’t get missed or forgotten about (including TRIM/ workflow management software/ customer relationship management type software, etc)
- Better prioritisation and taking more focussed action
- Increased productivity through being more efficient and effective (doing more with less)
- Emails get dealt with and more work is achieved and on time
- Staff stress less over emails and workload - less likelihood of burnout, overwhelm and potentially less stress leave/ time off due to perceived workload
- Increased accountability and awareness across the team if an entire team attends the training
- This also promotes better teamwork and productivity
- Positive impact on client service and the bottom line as additional time is freed up for higher value projects, creativity and innovation
- Increased collaboration and overall improved team dynamics as individuals feel more in control and in a more positive position to contribute beyond daily task management
NSW Public Sector Framework Capabilities
This course is targeted at Foundational to Intermediate level. The following behaviours from the framework are covered:
Personal Attributes: Manage Self
- Be willing to develop and apply new skills
- Show commitment to completing work activities effectively
- Adapt existing skills to new situations
- Show commitment to achieving work goals<
- Show awareness of own strengths and areas for growth and develop and apply new skills
- Maintain own motivation when tasks become difficult
Enquiries: For more information on our learning programs, please contact the IPAA NSW Learning Team on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected].