This course enables and empowers learners with practical tools and an action plan to better cope with change and thrive in changing environments, even in unknown situations. This in turn will enable the organisation to provide as close to an uninterrupted service to clients as can be reasonably possible. The main aspects dealt with throughout this course will be building personal awareness, resilience, positive motivation, self-empowerment and taking action.
- Understand how change affects people
- Gain a plethora of practical tools to help cope with change
- Develop practical skills and an increased confidence to navigate change, even when the future is unknown
- Understand the importance of emotional factors on yourself and others
- Gain practical coping skills to take back to the workplace
- Implement a positive action plan.
NSW Public Sector Framework Capabilities
This course is targeted at Foundational to Intermediate level. The following behaviours from the framework are covered:
Personal Attributes: Display resilience and courage, Manage self, Act with integrity
- Be open to new ideas and approaches.
- Stay calm and focused in the face of challenging situations.
- Be flexible and adaptable and respond quickly when situations change.
- Adapt existing skills to new situations.Support a culture of integrity and professionalism.
Results: Plan and prioritise
- Accommodate and respond with initiative to changing priorities and operating environments.
Enquiries: For more information on our learning programs, please contact the IPAA NSW Learning Team on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected].