Strengthening staff resilience has become an important strategy for improving personal and organisational effectiveness, productivity and wellbeing. This one-day high impact, experiential course provides a framework of self-regulation tools and resilience–building strategies, which dramatically help individuals gain more inner poise and clarity in the face of change and overwhelm. A key component of this course is the use of award-winning technology and real-time monitoring of the impact of emotions on physiology and cognitive state. This course can also be delivered as two half-day programs.
- Address ways to recognise symptoms of stress.
- Learn powerful techniques to boost performance, resilience and quality of life.
- Apply learning in real-time to monitor personal improvements in resilience and be less reactive, think clearly and make good decisions under pressure.
- Develop personal strategies to build and sustain resilience for improved relationships, physiology and performance.
NSW Public Sector Framework Capabilities
This course is targeted at Intermediate to Adept to level. The following behaviours from the framework are covered:
Personal Attributes: Display resilience and courage, Manage self, Value diversity
- Keep control of own emotions and stay calm under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change.
- Raise and work through challenging issues and seek alternatives.
- Demonstrate a high level of personal motivation.
- Show commitment to achieving challenging goals.
- Seek and respond positively to constructive feedback and guidance.
- Recognise and adapt to individual differences and working styles.
Enquiries: For more information on our learning programs, please contact the IPAA NSW Learning Team on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected].