IPAA NSW offers you the ability to purchase Professional Development vouchers as an ideal way to plan and manage your professional development programs. You can purchase a Professional Development voucher and redeem it for any IPAA NSW learning courses that have been mapped to the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework.
Purchasing a Professional Development voucher
Purchasing a Professional Development voucher is quick and easy.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Professional Development voucher and nominate the value required.
- IPAA NSW will take your payment over the phone.
- You will be sent your Professional Development voucher.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing an IPAA NSW Professional Development voucher you are entering into an agreement with IPAA NSW. The terms and conditions relating to this agreement are outlined below.
- Valid for use within three years from date of purchase
- Not redeemable for cash
- Non-transferable to other organisations
- Must be redeemed before the expiry date
- Partially redeemable
- If purchase exceeds available voucher balance, you can make up the difference with an alternative form of payment
- Unused balance on expiry of this voucher will not be refunded or credited
- Registrations are subject to availability
Redeeming a Professional Development voucher
To redeem your Professional Development voucher:
Contact the IPAA NSW office on 02 8066 1900 or email email@example.com. Vouchers are unable to be redeemed by registering for a learning course through the website.
IPAA NSW reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time.