Writing briefs is for people at the Foundational to Intermediate level and you will develop the following capabilities:
- Relationships: Communicate Effectively
- Prepare written material that is well structured and easy to follow by the intended audience
- Relationships: Influence and negotiate
- Use facts, knowledge and experience to support recommendations
- Results: Think and solve problems
- Identify the facts and type of data needed to understand a problem or explore an opportunity
Amanda is a lawyer and consultant with over 30 years’ senior management experience in government and leading advocacy groups. She has expertise in standards and regulation in environment, water, energy, planning, health, consumer affairs and justice. Amanda is a persuasive communicator who has experience working collaboratively with stakeholders and conducting public inquires. As a senior adviser to government Amanda brings knowledge of the workings of Cabinet, Parliament, the public service, and the courts and tribunals. She prepares public inquiry reports and independent advice to ministers and senior executives and is also a freelance writer.
You’ll be able to access all course materials (including workbooks) on our digital learning space, Illuminate. We’ll send you your Illuminate access details 7 days prior to the course date.
Be at your best, for NSW.
Register now to secure your spot.