Are you keen to deliver high impact speeches and presentations?
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to develop the skills to deliver impactful speeches and presentations?
Would your work benefit from a deeper understanding of how you can connect with your audience and feel credible and confident when you present?
Presentation skills are essential for anyone keen to move into more senior roles and will put you in good stead for the future of your career, regardless of your specialisation.
If you are keen to gain the tools and techniques to make your next presentation a memorable one, this course is for you.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will leave this course with the skills to deliver impactful speeches and presentations, connect with your audience, and feel comfortable, credible, confident, and competent.
You will explore how you can refine your personal presentation style, how to structure your content and connect with an audience, and how to handle question and answer sessions with confidence.
In this practical one day course, you will have the opportunity to actively apply and practise your newly learned tools and techniques in a supportive environment with your fellow learners.
You will finish this course knowing you can:
- focus on key points and speak in ‘plain English’, and clearly explain and present ideas and arguments with confidence to an audience.
- tailor communication that is well structured to the audience, and engage the audience through selection of content and relevant information.
- learn new skills in presenting, develop strengths and reflect on own performance, and demonstrate effective delivery.
- in question and answer sessions be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly and constructively.
- lead and facilitate productive discussions with staff and stakeholders.
- create and use slides/multimedia to support your presentation.
Present with Confidence is for people at the Intermediate and Adept levels and you will develop the following capabilities:
- Results: Deliver results
- Relationships: Communicate effectively
- Relationships: Influence and negotiate
This course is scheduled to demand.
If you are an individual, register your interest below and you will be notified when the next cohort is scheduled.
If you have a group of 5 or more, register your interest below for an in-house course and our Learning team will contact you.
Be at your best, for NSW.
Register now to secure your spot.
One day course
Register your Interest
How many people are interested in attending this course?
Individual (1-4 people) Group (5 or more people)